Silicone cup, the material is made by molding at a high temperature of more than 300 degrees. It is a new type of environmentally friendly beer cup, adapted to the needs of advertising cups, and can be printed with the company’s logo.
With heat insulation, anti-radiation, the high temperature can reach -80 to +320 degrees, and it can prevent breaking! Unlike glass cups, silicone cups can be made in many different colors
, Such as transparent, similar to glass transparent, but also can be made of brighter colors, and can also be made into fluorescent cups!
Silicone cup: a silicone product made from high-temperature vulcanized silica gel as the main raw material through a molding process.
A finished silicone cup needs to go through the following processes:
1. Raw material preparation (also called rubber mixing, material preparation, etc.): including raw rubber mixing, color matching, raw material weight calculation, etc.
2. Vulcanization molding (also called hydraulic molding): High-pressure vulcanization equipment is used to vulcanize at high temperature to make the silicone raw materials into solid molding
3. Phifeng (also called processing, deburring, etc.): The silicone products that come out of the mold will carry some useless burrs and swarf.
Need to be removed; In the industry, this process is completely completed by hand, and some factories also use a punch to complete.
Fourth, printing, cleaning and deodorizing, coaxing baking!
1. According to the materials: ceramic cups, glass cups, plastic cups, stainless steel cups, silicone cups, cloisonne cups, etc.,
2. According to the function: daily use cup, advertising cup promotion cup, health cup, etc., can be divided into acacia cup, couple cup, couple cup, etc. according to the meaning,
3. According to the structure process: single-layer cup, double-layer cup, vacuum cup, nano cup, energy cup, ecological cup, etc…
Post time: Jan-18-2021