1. Mix white vinegar and water in a ratio of 1:2, pour the solution into a kettle, plug it in and bring it to a boil, and then let it stand for 20 minutes until the scale softens.
2. Put the potato peel and lemon slice into the pot, add water to cover the scale, boil and let stand for 20 minutes to soften the scale, and then clean it.
3. Pour a proper amount of coke into the kettle, let it stand for several hours, and then pour the coke out of the kettle.
What are the maintenance skills of stainless steel products?
1. When using stainless steel products, you should scrub more to keep the stainless steel products clean. After cleaning, you should remember to dry them with a dry cloth.
2. If there is dust and dirt easy to remove on the stainless steel surface, it can be washed with soap, weak detergent or warm water.
3. If the stainless steel surface is polluted by grease, oil and lubricating oil, clean it with cloth, and then use neutral detergent or ammonia solution or special washing.
4. The stainless steel surface is attached with bleach and various acids. Rinse it with water immediately, then soak it with ammonia solution or neutral carbon soda solution, and wash it with neutral detergent or warm water.
5. If there is a trademark or film on the surface of stainless steel products, use warm water and weak detergent to wash them. If there is adhesive on the surface of stainless steel products, use alcohol or organic solvent to scrub them.
6. When cleaning the stainless steel sink, do not use hard steel wire ball, chemical agent or steel brush to scrub it. Use soft towel, soft cloth with water or neutral detergent, otherwise it will cause scratches or erosion.
7. When using stainless steel products at ordinary times, try to make them less exposed to acidic or alkaline substances to avoid corrosion. Also avoid being bumped or knocked, otherwise the stainless steel products will be damaged.
Post time: Nov-17-2022