1. Simple identification method of vacuum insulation performance: Pour boiling water into the thermos cup and tighten the cork or lid clockwise for 2-3 minutes and then touch the outer surface of the cup body with your hands. If the cup body is obviously warm, it means that the product has lost The vacuum degree cannot achieve a good thermal insulation effect.
2. Sealing performance identification method: after adding water to the cup, tighten the cork and lid in a clockwise direction, place the cup flat on the table, and there should be no water leakage; the lid and the mouth of the cup should be flexibly screwed without gaps.
3. Identification method of plastic parts: The characteristics of food-grade new plastics are small smell, bright surface, no burr, long service life and not easy to age. Ordinary plastics or recycled plastics are characterized by strong odor, dark color, many burrs, and plastics are easy to age and break.
4. Simple capacity identification method: The depth of the inner tank is basically the same as the height of the outer shell, and the capacity (with a difference of 16-18MM) is consistent with the nominal value. Some poor quality thermos cups add sand and cement blocks to the cup to make up for the missing weight. Myth: A heavier cup (pot) is not necessarily better.
5. Simple identification method of stainless steel materials: There are many specifications of stainless steel materials, of which 18/8 means that the composition of this stainless steel material contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel. The materials that meet this standard meet the national food-grade standard and are green and environmentally friendly products, and the products are rust-proof. ,preservative. The color of the ordinary stainless steel cup is whitish and dark. If it is soaked in salt water with a concentration of 1% for 24 hours, rust spots will occur. Some of the elements contained in it exceed the standard, which directly endangers human health.
Post time: Dec-26-2022