1. Whiteness: No obvious coloring is required for clear glass.
2. Bubbles: A certain number of bubbles of a certain width and length are allowed, while bubbles that can be pierced with a steel needle are not allowed.
3. Transparent lump: refers to glass with uneven melting. For glasses with a capacity of less than 142L, the length is not more than 1.0mm; for glasses with a capacity of 142~284mL, the length is not more than 1.5mm. One, the transparency of 1/3 of the cup body is not allowed to exist.
4. Miscellaneous particles: refers to opaque granular debris, the length is not more than 0.5mm, not more than one.
5. Cup mouth roundness: refers to the cup mouth not round, the difference between the better large diameter and the better small diameter is not more than 0.7~1.0mm. 6. Streaks: the distance between 300mm and the obvious visual inspection is not allowed.
7. Cup height and low deviation (cup height and low deviation): The height difference between a better height and a better lower part of the cup body is not more than 1.0~1.5mm.
8. The thickness difference of the cup mouth: not more than 0.5~0.8mm.
9. Cut mark: refers to the stripe or centipede-shaped cut mark, the length is not more than 20-25mm, the width is not more than 2.0mm, not more than one, it exceeds the bottom of the cup, or is white and shiny, and it is not allowed to have more than 3mm.
10. Mold printing: The cup body is a hidden mark of the record pattern, and it is not allowed if it is obvious from the head up.
11. Cup body deflated: Refers to the cup body that is uneven, and it is not allowed to have a clear view of the cup.
12. Scuffing and scuffing: Scuffing refers to the friction between the glass cup and the diameter of the glass cup, leaving traces of tarnishing on the cup body. Scratch refers to the scars left on the surface of the glass body when the glasses collide with each other. Shiny ones are not allowed.
Post time: Nov-29-2021