1. Whiteness: no obvious color and luster is required for clear glass.
2. Air bubbles: A certain number of air bubbles with a certain width and length are allowed, while air bubbles that can be pierced with a steel needle are not allowed to exist.
3. Transparent lumps: refers to the glass body with uneven melting. For glass cups with a capacity of less than 142mL, no more than one with a length of no more than 1.0mm; for a glass cup with a capacity of 142~284mL, no more than 1.5mm in length. One, the transparent lumps of 1/3 of the cup body are not allowed to exist.
4. Miscellaneous particles: refers to the opaque granular sundries, the length is not more than 0.5mm, and there is no more than one.
5. Cup mouth roundness: the cup mouth is not round, and the difference between the maximum diameter and the minimum diameter is not more than 0.7~1.0mm.
7. Low deviation of cup height (low deviation of cup height): The height difference between the highest part and the lowest part of the cup body of a cup is not more than 1.0~1.5mm.
8. Thickness difference of cup mouth: not more than 0.5~0.8mm.
9. Shearing marks: refers to stripes or centipede-shaped shear marks, no more than 20~25mm in length and no more than 2.0mm in width, exceeding the bottom of the cup, or white and shiny, and those exceeding 3mm are not allowed.
10. Die-printing: The cup body is a hidden imprint of the record pattern, which is obviously not allowed in the head-up view.
11. The cup body is deflated: refers to the unevenness of the cup body, which is not allowed to be obvious from the head-up view.
12. Wiping and scratching: Wiping refers to the friction between the glass cup and the diameter of the glass, leaving traces of tarnishing on the body of the cup, which are obviously not allowed. Scratches refer to the bruises left on the surface of the cups due to collisions between the glasses. Shiny ones are not allowed.
Post time: Aug-08-2022