There are more and more people using double-layer glass, and its production process has also been greatly improved. Under the premise of ensuring the output of double-layer glass, the quality must also be guaranteed. Therefore, thermal spraying will be applied to it during the production process. Let me introduce to you what are the advantages of thermal spraying on double-layer glass cups:
1. The double-layer glass coating has good workability and can be sprayed after the coating is damaged.
2. The coating deposition rate is fast, the thickness is controllable, and the process is simple.
3. It can organically combine the strength, toughness, ease of processing, etc. of metal materials with the characteristics of high temperature resistance, wear resistance and corrosion resistance of ceramic materials.
4. Thermal spraying is not restricted by the size of the workpiece and the construction site.
5. Reasonable selection of coating materials and suitable spraying process can obtain various functional surface strengthening coatings.
The above is an introduction to the advantages of thermal spraying of double-layer glass cups. I believe everyone has a certain understanding. Thermal spray treatment not only makes the glass stronger, but also more resistant to corrosion. We only need to clean it regularly during use.
Post time: Jul-26-2021